- is happiest when eating
- is saddest when meal time is over
- enjoys Barney the most of all the cartoons she has seen
- has THE BEST laugh in our house right now
- has the LOUDEST cry in our house right now
- is still soaking through her diaper and jammies every night!
- poops every time she sleeps
- is sleeping SO GOOD!
- has the cutest shoulder shrug when she dances
- calls both the boys “deacon”
- her favorite phrase is “no deacon”
- loves her Papa when he has food to give her!
- loves to drink bath water
- thinks she’s in charge of her brothers!
- can go from happy to sad in a matter of seconds
- is getting around much better
- likes to do things on her own time
- might have possibly said “cayden” “carson” “papa” and “momma” yesterday – they all kinda sounded the same
We are loving having a girl and all the pink that comes along with that! We can tell that she is going to have some spunk to her! I predict she’ll be running this house in a few months!
*photo from Adrianne Collins from airport.