We have a VISA APPT!!!! Yippee!!! We are so thrilled! Her appt is next Tuesday.
Thank you all for your advice. Aaron and I have talked about this lots since I got here. We’ve gone back and forth on what to do. For now, we feel it is best if I go home as planned tomorrow. I know most all of you have said STAY, but there are other factors that we didn’t feel we should share here as well, and so that’s what made our decision. I’ll go home tomorrow and then we’ll wait until we here that they have the Visa in hand and then make plans to come down here.
We are just thrilled that we have THE appt we’ve been waiting on for her! Now we just need our sweet Amos to get through MOI!