We’re having some new and old friends over tonight to celebrate a family and their upcoming baby boy that is due in a few weeks.
We’re having burgers, chips & salsa and I’m making this new pasta salad for tonight. It sounds so very tasty and very easy to make. I think I’m leaving out the artichoke hearts though. I love them but I know some of the other guests might not!
- 12 ounce(s) package bow-tie pasta
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeds and ribbing removed, chopped
- 1 medium green bell pepper, seeds and ribbing removed, chopped
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, seeds and ribbing removed, chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped onion
- 1/2 cup(s) finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup(s) chopped marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 cup(s) Italian salad dressing
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain well.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta and remaining ingredients; toss gently. Cover and chill, tossing occasionally. Serve cold or at room temperature.