- Our babysitter last night washed all the dishes she used while she was here. You have no idea how happy this makes me! We have found some great sitters here in Austin!
- We received a graduation announcement for a friend of ours here at UT and they addressed it to ALL of us …. even Amos and Story. I smiled so big this morning when I opened it.
- This morning I told Aaron that I’m glad the kids aren’t home yet b/c they wouldn’t know they had a daddy! Seriously he has been so slammed busy lately it is a good thing they are not here. Did I just really say that outloud?
- A friend of mine sent me a package. Wow that was such a fun way to start the day. Fedex delivered a book that she sent me. She had just finished it and thought I would like it. How sweet! I want to be more like that. I want to surprise people with unexpected gifts. How fun!
- GAP sent me a birthday gift. Yes a card that says “what are you going to wear on your birthday?” Then they offered me $15 off my next $60 GAP CARD purchase. Yes I have a Gap card. Yes I don’t use it anymore. Yes I’m not responsible with Gap cards. So, NO THANK YOU MR.GAP … I will NOT be using your $15 off a $60 GAP card purchase b/c in the end that’s $45 more dollars on my card with an un-godly interest that you are charging us. I learned my lesson once. Okay it maybe took me a few times to learn that lesson, but you will not lure me in this time with your cute tactics. Not today. Not on my birthday even.
- We ate lunch at Matt’s El Rancho today. yummy. We both loved it and will for sure be back lots when we are on the South side of Lamar!
- LOST was so good tonight! I can’t wait to watch it again with Aaron!
- Speaking of Aaron … I will be SO READY when this DA** record is done. 🙂 I’m not bitter, I promise, I’m just ready to have my husband back. I knew what was coming and actually have handled this record the best of any of them. Not any fights yet and I haven’t gotten mad about his absence yet. I just have to look at the bigger picture and know that when it’s done life will be back to normal.
- For some reason the Sunday paper was delivered to me on Sunday. I have loved it. I have actually read about half of it and loved learning about what’s going on. I’m not a tv person and so the only tv i watch is from 8-10 at night and I’m watching something recorded. I don’t look at news online, so I feel like I can get out of touch. I hope it accidently get’s thrown here next Sunday!
- I bought a tomato plant today at the Farmer’s Market! Not quite sure what to do next, but I hope to get some good tomato’s this summer!!!!
- While buying the plant the man was explaining that there were some branches that i would need to pull off. I asked why and he told me that they weren’t going to produce fruit and that they would take away food and water that the fruti-bearing branches would need. It was if a light bulb went off in my head. I said … this is exactly what God does to me. He takes away stuff that is not helping me bear fruit. THe guy just looked at me and handed me my change. He didn’t get it!
- Made a great dinner tonight! Good dinner and good company = great night!
okay i thought i could come up with 29 things but i can’t … i’m too tired! nighty-night. Tomorrow is Thursday – please pray for our kids files to EXIT MOI!