- we had an artist night over here on Friday night. much fun! Aaron wrote about it here.
- cayden had another basketball game. our team has 12 kids on it …. yes only 5 can play at one time …. all the teams we played have max of 8 kids. i say not fair. our team could have been two teams. oh well. he did better. it looked like he might have had a very small clue as to what was going on. very small clue.
- grandma and grandpa drove up sat afternoon. we had a great visit with them. we were going to take the kids to a pumpkin patch but it was too late and we were tired from a late Friday night. so …. we got on the bus and headed to none other than our local HEB! Oh yes …. the kids got to each pick out a pumpkin there and they loved it!!!
- we …. and by we I mean Aaron and gramps …. carved pumpkins that night. the kids loved it and they now love lighting up their pumpkins
- Sunday was the final Sunday for the vision series. I can not say it enough how much I love my church. this place is amazing and i’m so thankful that God brought us here. i have never been more challenged in my faith than i am here. if you would like to listen in on what we hear each week go HERE to get the podcast each week.
- Sunday after church i headed up to dallas to meet up with some friends and head to the NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK show. oh yes i went!!! Ginger talked about it here. And she even included video!!!
- While i was gone we had a dog problem. Carson went missing. Aaron wrote all about it HERE