Here’s what I’m hoping happens this month:
1. Move into IBESR
2. get a pedicure – Spring is on it’s way!
3. have t-shirts for you to buy to help support our May 2008 Haiti trip with the Livesay family and Children’s Lifeline International – check out the blogs on the right of the people traveling with me
5. help Cayden with his fit throwing – I’m over them! Any ideas. He’s four and throws WAY MORE fits than his 2 year old brother. Some days are way worse than others, and we do have our good days, but today HUGE fits before bed time and nap time. UGH!
6. Finish at least one of the books I’m reading and start an adoption/parenting book. Any great ones to reccomend?
7. Create a will (anyone have an ideas or support for this). With both of us traveling to Haiti in May this is on my TOP priority this month.
8. Save up money for a sewing machine. I want my Story to have cute cute dresses! I know I’ve never sewed before but please tell me I can do this! Actually I have sewed before. I was 8th grade homemaking student of the year – that has to count for something!
9. Get my hubby back – next Wed he’s back to voice doctor. Pray that he can talk! I need to hear his voice. He pulled me close last week and said “I love you” in my ear and it made me smile so big. To hear his voice was fantastic!
10. We have a get away next weekend to Atlanta …. there are talks of new tatoo’s! 🙂
11. Organize and clean out our out-of-control garage.
There’s my top 10 (plus one) to do this month. What are yours?
Here are my boys last March. I’m amazed at how much they change each year!